Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Short-n-Sweet


I just pinned this picture from Pinterest.  I thought that it was so me.  I am an introvert.  I am not mad or depressed...and only a little antisocial.  I just need to not talk to anyone for a while.  As a school teacher, I talk all day.   I like listening.  I don't always remember what was said though. I really suck at actually listening and retaining.  Remembering details, names, and other "important" stuff is not something that I can usually do.  I'm a good note taker though.  In social situations, taking notes is not very handy.

Now, my husband though...he's great.  He loves to talk.  He's the social one.  And he loves me, quirks and all.  He's my best friend.  And I'm so lucky.  And that's okay by me!


No comments:

Post a Comment