Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 25, 2012

The List

1.  Lose at least 45 pounds
2.  Finish reading Dante's Divine Comedy
3.  Finish reading the books on my nightstand:  A Land Remembered, Follow the River, Winning at Losing, Cigar City, Sea Glass, Who Let the Dogs Out, and all of the magazines and catalogs I've hoarded.
4.  Finish the Dalmatian quilt I started about 10 years ago.
5.  Swim with manatees at Crystal River.
6.  Stand up paddle board launched from the shoreline in front of my house.
7.  Kayak in Tampa Bay.

8.  Give up coffee, sugar, artificial foods for a certain period of time
10.  Shoot a gun, bow and arrow
11.  Be binge free for a certain number of days
12.  Go to OA and get a sponsor
13.  Floss daily for a certain period of time
14.  Go without TV for a month
15.  Visit my grandparent's graves
16.  Roller skate down Bayshore Blvd.
17.  Do a piece of stained glass
18.  Learn how to French braid
19.  Do the splits
20.  Do a head stand
21.  Have professional photos made of our family

22.  Ride a Segway
23.  Be a better listener
24.  Do the NASCAR Experience or at least have my dad do it
25.  Complete the Sudoku, word search, and crossword puzzles I started but never finished

No comments:

Post a Comment